Sooooooooooo, we FINALLY made the Froggy Cup Cakes for Mumbling Papa's Birthday!
Granted they were made 5 days late, BUT we did get them made. And granted they are no where near as cute as the example ones we saw online, but that is what happens when the main designer of the cup cakes is an 11 year old Mumbling Girl, with a small side of 3 and 4 year old Mumbling Boys. and even having said all that, I must admit I am SO proud of how cute they turned out and how well they look! The pictures really don't do them justice! and Mumbling Papa? He was just tickled to have had all his Lil Mumblers join together and make him these adorable Froggy Cup Cakes! As for taste...I have to say they taste DELICIOUS!! I would recommend anyone with kids into to baking to try this project. It might take some time get everything set out, and set up but it is SO worth it! The kids really have a ball with it, and are so proud of themselves for how they decorate them and in the end you have YUMMY cup cake that is PERFECT for dessert!
*Our version of the Ultimate Froggy Cup Cake*
*Clicking the Picture above will take you to the Directions on How to Make these adorable Lil Froggy's :)*


Your children did a wonderful job on their froggy cupcakes....I do think that my Grandchildren would have a ball making these!
ReplyDeleteI am sure your Grandchildren would just adore Making these cupcakes Miss Sheila!! If you guys do make them, please let me know how it turned it. :)
ReplyDelete