Monday, May 02, 2011

Science Project and Siggy!

Well now, all has certainly been quiet on my end of this blog LOL
Not so though in my life. This past week, Mumbling Girl and I have been using most of our free time to work on her school science project! She chose to do her project on stain remover..which combination of Baking Soda and one other ingredient works best on Stains. Her combinations were Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda & Soda Pop, Baking Soda & Laundry Detergent, or Baking Soda & Milk. After much thought, her Hypothesis was that Baking Soda & Milk would remove stains the best. So that done, we gathered our rags, stained one up with Ketchup the other with Dirt & Grass. Then we tried all 5 combos of Baking Soda using 1 TBSP of Baking Soda to 1 TBSP of her other ingredient. and I have to say BOY were we surprised at what worked the best on the both of those stains! Now, Now I am NOT going to give the results of her tests right now. Oh no, I will do that in the coming days. LOL Mumbling Girl and I, still have to finish making her Tri-Fold board into her experiment show case. But once we have done that, I will take pictures of it and post just WHAT combo of Baking Soda works best. :)
 The answer might truly surprise you :)

Until then though, I DO have another Siggy to share. :) I certainly think it is super cute, though I'm not sure the requester agreed with me...Perhaps it was a bit to "childish" or "cutesy" for her. Or perhaps it is not what she had in mind..Or perhaps I just read to much into a request picked up using 2 words...Thank You, and nothing else. This Siggy making is hard business, I tell you. Unless a requester is very specific, it is all a guessing game. One you never know if you did right, or are on the right track until it is picked up. and me...I don't so much like guessing games..but I LOVE Siggies and making them...which by default puts me right smack in the middle of a guessing game LOL So with out further ado, I will stop my Mumbling and share this cute Siggy :)

*Note*
  All images originally provided by the user have been blanked out. All names and dates of birth have been changed. Only the original design of this Siggy has been maintained.

saholmanis alt

*Credit*
Tip Toe Thru The Garden Collab kit by Studio Charlize & Kristin Aagard
can be found by clicking
HERE
On The Farm by Kristin Aagard
can by found by clicking
HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment