WOW, it has been an age since I had the time to sit down here and share anything or even just type anything! I hate to admit this, but I have missed sitting down and thinking over the last few things I've made, sorting thru them and deciding what I wish to share if anything at all. Of course most times I do wish to share something, I'm just never sure what that elusive "Something" is. Today I am sitting here trying to decide between a few things to share, but I notice I have had a recent trend of sharing siggies using KAagard's kits. Now I LOVE her kits, as they are just deliciously cute and fun..but it seems that is all I am sharing recently..which is quite funny since that is not all I have been working with LOL So after much thought, and debating with myself I decided to share this sweet siggy I made.
*NOTE*
All pictures submitted for use have been taken out. And all Names have been altered. ONLY the original design remains intact.
*CREDIT*
Masked Frames 1 by Creashens
can be found by clicking HERE
Lazy Morning by Tiramisu Design
can by found by clicking HERE

No comments:
Post a Comment