Thursday, May 05, 2011

To Clown or not to Clown

That WAS a question I had to answer not that long ago. I chose to clown, as it seemed to make the most sense since the intended use was a Birthday Tag.  So I went with what "seemed" the most appropriate. But as it turns out I should have not only NOT gone with the clown, I should have used a piggy in instead. LOL   BUT all is well, that ends well. and in the end the requester got what she asked for, after nicely asking me to take the clown out and declutter the tag a bit cuz it was hard to read :) Truth be told I am extremely Happy that she felt comfortable enough to tell me what she did not like in the Tag, which allowed me to revise it and make it into something she really did like. I just wish more requesters held that honesty when picking up a Signature or a Tag. It is truly refreshing.........and with out any more Mumbling, cuz this Mumbling Mama is DOG tired from a very sleepless night, here are the 2 Tags I made.

*Note*
 All information in both these tags remain unchanged.

This is my Original Design
clown

This is my Revised version for the requester
piggy

*Credits*
Birthday Mania by Designs by Tater
unfortunately I can not link to this kit as she has Retired

Happy Birthday by Fa Maura Designs
I can not find the kit in her store, but you can browse her kits by clicking  HERE

and the cute Piggy is from This little Piggy by Kristin Aagard
can be found by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment