Baby Shower Invite, you may be asking yourself...Hey wait didn't you say in a previous post something about a Birthday Card? Why then are you, Miss Mumbling Mama talking about a Baby Shower Invite....
Well Gentle reader, the answer is simple........ because I finished making this Baby Shower Invite before I got a chance to finish making the Birthday Card. :) So I thought, what the hey Ill post about it :)
So with out further ado, and because well I have very little to say at the moment. Thanks to the Mumbling Baby who thought 5am was a grand time to wake me up, I'll go ahead and share this cuteness of a Baby Shower Invite :)
*Note*
All information contained on this sample is fictional and rights to the pictures belong to me.
All information contained on this sample is fictional and rights to the pictures belong to me.
*Credits*
Hullaba Zoo, Jungle Fun & At the Park by NitWits Collections
Can be found by clicking Here

No comments:
Post a Comment