WOW, what a week. All I can say is...TGIF!!
So I haven't posted anything in...oh...errrrr WOW 5 days! My oh Me!
Not like anyone would notice, because this blog is a new thing for me, and no one reads it as of yet. But I feel bad none the less. This has been one crazy week, at this Mumbling Mama's house, filled with cranky mumblers, spring break ridden mumblers, teething mumblers and sick mumblers. :( Most definitely NOT one of my best weeks. and to top it off, my liquid gold, my saving grace, my COFFEE has started to make me nauseated. Just HOW unfair is that?!?!?!? I mumbled and whined a lot this week about just how unfair it is. LOL BUT On the other hand, I did finish another Siggy, which I will edit and post tomorrow. So that is something. And I do have 2 other projects I am working on. One a scrap book layout, and the other a accordin fold birthday card. So that is kinda of interesting..though probably much more interesting to me, then to anyone unlucky enough to stumble acrossed this blog LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment