Saturday, April 09, 2011

Signatures, Tags, Ani-Names

Just a few of the many names out there for what I and many others refer to as Siggies. Now a graphical artist I am not. But a graphical designer I seem to be. I design Siggies on wonderful site, with a wonderful group of women and I adore taking graphical elements from digital scrap booking kits and letting my creative juices flow to produce something special for another person. All that being said, each signature that has been my pleasure to create has had its own set of difficulties. I always reach this point where I go, what now?!?!?!?!  and sometimes I reach a point where I say, OMG I just totally HATE this. In the later case, I put on my big girl panties, go to my Siggy folder and delete the PSD that is currently making me say OMG , I just totally hate this. Then I start over. For the former, well I do what any self respecting person does...I go play on Facebook, check my email, open a bazillion other kits and wait for inspiration to strike LOL

This Siggy below is my latest creation. I had a blast playing with all elements of it and am quite happy with the finished result. Though I am sure as I look at it over and over on this blog, I will see more things that I wish to change or ask myself why'd I put that there?!?!?! But Alas, it is finished and has be delivered so the time for modifications has passed.

*NOTE*
 All images originally provided by the user have been swapped out, and clip art has been set in it's place. All children's names, and dates of birth have been changed. Only the user name and original design of this siggy have been maintained in original form.


*Credit*
Clip Art- Bridal Stick Figures by JW Illustrations
Can be found by clicking HERE


Baby Bee garden by Lorie Davison
Can be found by clicking HERE

After the Rain by Manue Designs
Can be found by clicking HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment