Tuesday, April 19, 2011

liar liar pants on fire..............

Yup, that's me...I'm the liar with my pants on fire.
Last time I wrote here, I specifically stated I would be posting the newest siggy I made the very next day.
Well that day came and went, and so did a few more. :(
On the one hand, this is just an experimental blog so its not like anyone knows I did not keep my word.
On the other hand, I lied to myself and that is not something I am happy about. On my right foot though, is the knowledge that this Mumbling Mama's, Hubby Mumbling Papa installed a new OS on my computer over the weekend. So it was impossible for me to post anything at all. And now that my apps are all up and running (well kinda sorta) and I have PS back on my comp and running smooth (until of course it doesn't LOL) I am here, ready to post my newest siggy. :)

*Note*
 all names have been substituted and all original pictures submitted for use have been taken out. Only the design of the signature itself remains in it original form.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*Credits*
Backyard Adventures, all Aboard, On the Farm, and Bird Song by Kristin Aagard
can be found by clickng HERE

Buggalicious Collab by Kristin Aagard and Lliella Designs
can be found by clicking HERE

After the Rain by Manue Designs
can be found by clicking HERE

Explosions of Fun by Natasha NaSt Design
 I cant find a link for this kit but her store is located HERE

and sometime soon I will posting a  Birthday card design I have been working on. :)

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and am so very happy that I did! What an adorable siggy! I LOVE it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Miss Sheila. :) That is so very kind of you to say <3

    ReplyDelete