Sunday, June 05, 2011

Ani-Name!

So I have a friend who I made an Ani-Name for a while back (think like 2 years back LOL), that she uses for her email. Well she has a friend who saw it and asked if she could get one. So me being me, I said sure no prob. And I made up this Lil Cutey for her. Its rather plain, just her name written out with a butterfly. But its what she wanted. I offered her a more complicated design, but she really just wanted something simple to add to her emails. So that is what I made & I figured I would share it here.  So with out further ado, here is Kara's Ani-Name
PurplePink
*Note*
Normally I would provide credit, but this butterfly is a random freebie I picked up when I first started in digi land,and it is just kept in a large file with my other freebies.



No comments:

Post a Comment