So I have this friend that I make cards for. Whenever an occasion comes around, so does she asking me to make a card for it. I quite enjoy making cards for her. This last time She asked me to make a accordion fold 1st birthday invite for her Lil One. and As always happens as I am making it she gives her input so the vision of the card changes multiple times. And as always, as I am making and tweaking her version, I am also making my own version of what I think it should be on the side. LOL So as this HUGE card comes to a close..and seriously it is flipping HUGE! It is double sided, with each side having 5 5x3.5 inch panels! which makes it a total size of 5X17.5 inches on each side! and both sides are designed! so Yea, it is HUGE! So anyways, she got this idea from another web site, to give take and bake Cup Cakes, in Mason jars as a Party Favors. Each Jar will hold all the Dry ingredients, with a tag wrapped round the neck of it. The front side of the tag having a cute Thank You that coordinates with the MASSIVE Birthday invitation and the back side having the recipe for the Cup Cakes Handwritten on it. Sooooo While I was making her version, I also made my own! Which makes sense, considering her taste on these things is quite different from mine. So I thought it would be neat to share Both the tag I custom designed for her, As well as the Birthday Invitation and Mason Jar Tags I was inspired to make while custom designing for her. :)
*Note* All names have been changed and images not only belong to me but have been downsized for viewing purposes.
So here is the B-Day Invite I was inspired to make along with the matching Mason Jar Tag
and here is the Mason Jar Tag that I custom made for her, that match not only the Massive B-Day card I made but her Thank You notes as well
*Credits*
Bear from Nitwits Toy Store
can be found by clicking HERE
Balloons from Nitwits Big Top
can be found by clicking HERE
Cake from glam fairy birthday wish
can be found by clicking HERE



No comments:
Post a Comment